Crocheting, needlework, frivolity and other handicrafts are a great way to make your own accessories, clothes and decorations. Crafts themselves are a great relaxing activity to help reduce stress.
In addition to threads and yarn, you need a few basic tools for these activities:
- Hook: A hook is a tool used to create crochet stitches. Hooks are made of different materials such as wood, plastic or metal. The hook you will need depends on the size of yarn you are using. Hooks | jimot.cz
- Needles: Needles are used, for example, to sew together crocheted pieces. Needles are made of different materials such as wood, plastic or metal. The needles you will need depend on the size of yarn you are using. We also offer special needles for creating frivolite lace. Needles | Jimot.cz
- Scissors: Scissors are used to cut threads and yarn. We also offer small precision scissors suitable for embroidery, lace making and other activities where you will appreciate precise, sharp scissors. Scissors | Jimot.cz
- Pins: Pins are an indispensable part in the creation of baton lace, you can choose from several parts, materials and the end of the heads. The chapter itself is, for example, safety pins as markers when crocheting. Pins | Jimot.cz
- Tutorial: A tutorial is a manual that shows you how to crochet a particular project. Instructions | Jimot.cz
If you are a beginner, I suggest you start with a simple project and as you gain experience, you can move on to more complex projects such as clothing, accessories and decorations.