By credit card:
- when taking over the goods in person; (Personal collection - it is necessary to make an appointment in advance on +420 605 884 432)
- online - payment card VISA, MasterCard
Other online payments
- Payment by instant bank transfer in real time. You can pay through the following banks: ČSOB, Česká spořitelna, Komerční banka, mBank, Poštovní spořitelna, Raiffeisenbank, UniCredit Bank, Fio banka. For a quick bank transfer, you need your usual internet banking details. Everything is absolutely safe. The amount will be deducted from your account immediately. Once we receive your payment, we will send you the ordered goods within the specified delivery time.
are provided via the payment gateway of the company ComGate Payments, as ( https://www.comgate.cz/cz/platebni-brana )
ComGate Payments, as
Gočárova třída 1754 / 48b, Hradec Králové
Tel: +420 228 224 267
By bank transfer on the basis of an issued invoice with due date or a confirmed order:
- A request for payment will be sent to you by email immediately after the order is completed;
- The first order begins to be processed only after the amount has been credited to our account;
Payment of the Czech Republic:
mBank SA / Pernerova 691/42, 186 00 Prague 8 - Karlín
Payment EU, non-EU:
IBAN: LT52 3250 0133 7184 2856
Recipient: Roman Schmock
Recipient's address: Heydukova 26, CP 1868, 412 01, Litomerice, CZ
Revolut Limited ;4th Floor, 7 Westferry Circus; E14 4HD London, United Kingdom
*WARNING: failure to pay the invoice by the due date is considered non-compliance with the terms of the purchase contract and the seller is entitled to cancel the purchase contract from the beginning.
Payment via PayPal:
- internet payment system,
- the possibility of paying with VISA, MasterCard and others without the merchant obtaining your payment card numbers,
- when taking over the goods in person; (Personal collection - must be arranged in advance on phone +420 605 884 432)
*WARNING: failure to pay the order within 10 days is considered non-compliance with the terms of the purchase agreement and the seller is entitled to cancel the purchase agreement from the beginning.
1. The place of delivery of the goods is the address specified by the buyer in the order for the goods (unless otherwise stated in the note).
2. Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all goods are dispatched within a maximum of 5 working days after receiving the order (when paying by bank transfer, the goods are dispatched within a maximum of 5 working days after receiving the payment). Usually, the goods are dispatched within 24 hours of receiving the order.
3. An invoice will be issued for each order, which serves simultaneously as a delivery and warranty note.
4. In the event that the goods are sold out, or the new date of delivery of the goods in stock is not known, we reserve the right to refund the cash when paying in advance to the account.
Czech transport prices - package:
* Personal subscription - it is necessary to agree on the tlf in advance. +420 605 884 432.
|Carrier||Service||Shipping cost [CZK] based on shipment weight|
|0-0.5 kg||0.5-1 kg||1-1.5 kg||1.5-2 kg||2-3 kg||3-4 kg||4-5 kg||5-10Kg|
|Personal subscription *||0|
Prices of transport outside the Czech Republic:
Are you missing your country where we ship to? Please write me :-)
|state||Shipping costs [CZK] depending on the shipment weight
conversion of CZK to € / $ / PLN according to the current exchange rate
|up to 1kg||up to 2 kg||up to 5 kg||up to 10 kg|
|Slovakia Packeta Z-Point||100||100||100||200|