Protection of personal data
Ing. As a seller, Roman Schmock is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. The seller is committed to protecting your personal information and acts in accordance with the law.
Ing. Roman Schmock is registered at the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Security of personal data
The seller is committed to protecting and securing your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. If you provide us with your personal information when ordering products or services, you can be sure that we will only use it to ensure and maintain contact between you and us. The seller will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone else in any way. Unless I have your consent or unless otherwise required by law, I will not share your personal data that you provide to us online.
A. What personal data do we process?
When you use our services, we collect various types of information, such as your username and password, your contacts and other settings. I monitor what products you view on our website and from what device. If you buy from us or create an account, we also work with the name and surname, your orders and the data you set up in your account.
We process the following personal data:
- identification data, which means in particular name and surname, username and password, if you buy in installments, ID number and VAT number, if you are an entrepreneur;
- contact details, which means personal data that allows us to contact you, in particular your e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address and your contact on social networks;
- your settings, which means the data in your account, in particular stored addresses and profiles, membership in loyalty programs, shopping lists, watched products, your evaluation of products and services and completed questionnaires;
- details of your orders, which are in particular details of the goods and services you have ordered, the method of delivery and payment, including the payment account number and details of complaints;
- information about your behavior on the website, including when you view it through our mobile application, in particular the goods and services you view, the links you click on, how you navigate our website and scroll the screen, as well as information about the device from which you view our website, such as IP address and location derived from it, device identification, its technical parameters such as operating system and its version, screen resolution, browser used and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification;
B. Why do we process personal data and what entitles us to do so?
What processing we can perform without your consent depends on the purpose for which the relevant processing is directed and in what position you act towards us - whether you are only a visitor of our website, or you register or buy from us. We may also process your data if you are the addressee of goods or services that are ordered from us or if you communicate with us.
B.1 If you visit our website
When you visit our website, we store and then read small files such as cookies on your device. A cookie is a small set of letters and numbers that we store in your internet browser or on your computer's hard drive. Some cookies allow us to link your activities while browsing our site from the moment you open a web browser window to the moment you close it. The moment you close the internet browser window, these cookies will be deleted. Others remain on the device for a set period of time and are activated each time you visit the website that created the particular cookie.
Some cookies are stored directly on your device by our website. These cookies help us:
- identify you when navigating between our pages and on your visits, for example, to prevent your cart from being deleted when you make a purchase, so that we can remember your login from a specific device and not ask you for your email and password repeatedly, or to save which we should show you a version of our site if the site offers more variations at that time;
- ensuring security, for example, to check whether someone has abusedyour connection to our site and not act you;
- register, examine and eliminate faults and non-functional components of our website.
Such cookies and other files are necessary for the functioning of our website. If you block these cookies in your browser, our website may not work properly and we may not be able to provide you with our products and services.
Next to your device:
- we store cookies from our website, which allow us to:
- monitor traffic to our website, its individual pages, create statistics and reports;
- show you different variations of our site when we test new features;
- tailor the content of our site for you, for example, to give you priority to the products you have already viewed and to show you other tailor-made offers on our website;
- we allow cookies to be stored by third parties who may use them:
- to collect data about your behavior on our website and on other websites;
- Connect to social networks such as Facebook, including auto-login, or send order-related notifications via Messenger and view personalized offers.
Use of personal data of website visitors
If you visit jimot.cz, we process data about your behavior on the website based on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) in order to:
- obtaining information on the basis of which we will be able to improve the website for you in the future, so that you can shop with us even better; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you;
- generating statistics and reports, in particular monitoring traffic to our website, its individual pages and measuring the effectiveness of advertising; our legitimate interest here is to measure the effectiveness of our website
- testing new features and applications before deployment, in particular to prevent problems with the functionality of these innovations in real operation, which could worsen your shopping experience with us; our legitimate interest here is the trouble-free functionality of our services for you;
- preventing attacks on our website and endangering its functionality and the security of your data; our legitimate interest here is the trouble-free functionality of our services for you and the security of your data.
We do not obtain data about your behavior on the website only from cookies. We also supplement them with data:
- Your device's IP address (the address of your device that you use to communicate with other devices on the Internet);
- your device's operating system, version and language settings;
- the browser you use on your device, its version and language settings;
- the address of the website (URL address) from which you come to our website.
B.2 If you register with us
In order to register, you must visit our website, therefore you are covered by the processing described in the section If you visit our website. In case you register, we also perform the following processing:
Processing on the basis of contract performance
If you create an account on the website jimot.cz, we process your identification and contact information, your settings and information about your orders (if you buy from us later), based on the fulfillment of the contract with you (without your consent), so that we can maintain your user account. . The agreement on which our processing is based is created by creating your account. We use personal information for this purpose throughout the life of your account, which you can delete at any time.
B.3 If you buy from us
In order to purchase from us, you must visit our website, so the processing described in the section If you visit our website applies to you. If you buy from us, then we also perform the following processing:
Processing on the basis of contract performance
If you purchase from us as an individual, we process your personal data in order to process your order, your identification and contact data and information about your orders. If you have a user account with us, we may also use your settings for this purpose.
If you purchase from us as a legal entity, we process the same data for the same purpose based on our legitimate interest in concluding and performing a contract with the person you represent.
The fact that we use this information to process your order means that we will use it in particular:
- so that you can complete your order on the website, for example, so that you do not delete the goods placed in the cart or the data from the pending order;
- so that we can communicate with you about the order, for example, send you a confirmation or notify you when the goods have been sent;
- for the needs of delivery of goods; in this context, we may also pass on your data to our transport partners, solely for the purpose of delivering these goods; as described in Who processes your personal data and to whom do we pass it on ?;
For this purpose, we use personal data for the time necessary to process your order, or settlement of a contractual request, such as a complaint.
Processing on the basis of fulfillment of legal obligations
We too must comply with certain statutory obligations. If we process your personal data for this very reason,we do not need your consent for such processing. On this legal basis, we process your identification and contact data, order data, in order to comply with the following laws in particular:
Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code,
Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection,
For these purposes, we use personal data for the necessary time from the issuance of the last document to your order.
B.4 If you are the addressee of goods or services that are ordered from us
If you are the addressee of goods or services that are ordered from us, we process your identification and contact information:
- based on our legitimate interest for the purpose of preparing, concluding and fulfilling a contract with our customer. Fulfillment of this contract is also in our legitimate interest;
- based on our legitimate interest in obtaining information that will enable us to improve our services in the future, or information to generate our internal statistics and reports; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for our customers;
- in order to protect legal claims and our internal records and control; our legitimate interests here are the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services.
We use personal data for the preparation, conclusion and performance of the contract with our customer for the time necessary to process the order. After this period, we will retain the data based on our legitimate interest in order to protect legal claims and our internal records and control, for a limitation period of 3 years and one year after the expiration of the claims with respect to claims asserted at the end of the limitation period. In the event of legal, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the duration of such proceedings and the remainder of the limitation period after their termination. Our legitimate interests here are the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services.
B.5 If you communicate with us through different channels:
If you communicate with us through various channels, especially via email, we will process your identification and contact data and records of the communication based on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) in order to:
- handling your requests; if you have purchased from us and your request relates to the order, we may carry out this processing on the basis of the performance of the contract with you;
- keeping track of your requirements so that we can check that we are complying with them properly and on time; -
- proving that we have received and processed your request, eg when you order some goods from us or make a complaint;
- their analysis to improve the quality of our services.
We store personal data for these purposes for the necessary period. If you place an order with us through one of the channels, we may retain the data to protect legal claims for the duration of the limitation period of 3 years and one year after its expiration, taking into account the claims asserted at the end of the limitation period. In the event of legal, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the duration of such proceedings and the remainder of the limitation period after their termination.
C. Who processes your personal data and to whom do we pass it on?
In most cases, we process your data for our own purposes as an administrator. In this case, we pass on your data to our partners to ensure payment, shipping and other details of your order. We also pass the data on to our processors, who process it according to our instructions. We process all the mentioned personal data as an administrator. This means that we determine the purposes for which we collect your personal data as defined above, determine the means of processing and are responsible for their proper execution.
We may also pass on your personal data to other entities in the role of administrator, namely:
- in connection with the processing of your order to our partners who participate in this settlement, as described in the section If you buy from us, namely:
- partners operating payment systems for payment purposes, in particular in connection with card payments, in particular PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. and Cie,
- to transport partners, especially PPL s.r.o., IČO: 25194798, Česká pošta, s.p., IČO: 47114983, Uloženka, s.r.o., IČO: 24299162, if they deliver your order to you;
For the processing of personal data, we also use the services of other processors who process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and for the purposes described in the section Why we process personal data and what entitles us to do so. Such processors are:
- provider of the satisfaction survey service Verified by customers and intermediary of our sales Heureka Shopping s.r.o., ID: 023 87 727;
D. From what sources do we obtain personal data?
We usually obtain personal data directly from you via our website or when communicating with you. We may also receive some additional information from our partners, such as banks or shipping companies.
In most cases, processWe provide personal information that you provide to us when ordering goods or services, creating and using an account. We also collect personal information directly from you by monitoring your behavior on our website and reading news.
If you make a purchase with us, we may receive additional information about your orders from banks, our payment system partners, shipping partners, such as your account number, successful payment, or delivery and receipt of goods.
E. Data transfer outside the EU
In some cases, we may also transfer your personal data to countries that are not part of the European Economic Area.
As part of the transfer of data to our processors, listed in the section Who processes your personal data and to whom do we transfer it? we may also transfer your data to third countries outside the European Economic Area that do not ensure an adequate level of personal data protection. We will make all such transfers only if the relevant processor undertakes to comply with the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission and available at this address.
F. What are your rights when processing personal data?
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These are the right of access, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, portability, objection and complaint.
Just as we have our rights and obligations when processing your personal data, you also have certain rights when processing your personal data. These rights include:
- Right of access
Simply put, you have the right to know what data we process about you, for what purpose, for how long, where we collect your personal data, to whom we transfer it, who processes it outside of us and what other rights you have related to the processing of your personal data. You can find out all of this in this "Customer Privacy" document. However, if you are not sure which personal data we process about you, you can ask us to confirm whether or not the personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, you have the right to access this personal data. . As part of the right of access, you can ask us for a copy of the personal data being processed, with the first copy being provided free of charge and the other copies already free of charge.
- Right to rectification
To err is human. If you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to correct or supplement it without undue delay.
- Right to delete
In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. We will delete your personal data without undue delay if any of the following reasons is met:
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we processed it;
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, which is data for which your consent is necessary and at the same time we have no other reason why we need to continue processing this data;
- you exercise your right to object to the processing (see the right to object to the processing below) for personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests and we find that we no longer have any such legitimate interests that would justify such processing, or
- you believe that the processing of personal data carried out by us has ceased to comply with generally binding regulations.
But please keep in mind that even if this is one of these reasons, it does not mean that we will delete all your personal data immediately. This right does not apply if the processing of your personal data is still necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligation or the determination, exercise or defense of our legal claims (see the section Why do we process personal data and what entitles us to do so?).
- Right to portability
You have the right to obtain from us all your personal data that you have provided to us and that we process on the basis of your consent (see the section If you give us your consent) and on the basis of the performance of the contract. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order for us to be able to easily transfer data at your request, it can only be data that we process automatically in our electronic databases.
- The right to object to the processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that occurs in our legitimate interest.
- The right to file a complaint
Exercising your rights in the manner described above does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You may exercise this right in particular if you believe that we are processing your personal data illegally or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint against the processing of personal data with us at the Office for Personal Data Protection, which is located at Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
G. How can individual rights be exercised?
The fastest way to apply and request the exercise of the right by email email@example.comWe will process your request without undue delay, maximumhowever, within one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. We will of course inform you about such a possible extension and its justification.
In Litoměřice on June 1, 2018